Toyosi is focused and passionate about legal practice. Her passion is displayed in the way she meticulously and ingeniously handles her tasks. With an Economics background, she no doubt understands the various economic principles governing commercial transactions and this has been invaluable in ensuring that clients achieve their objectives while remaining within the ambit of the law.
Currently in the Energy and Natural Resources Practice Group, Toyosi’s keen eye for detail has been advantageous in drafting and negotiating commercial contracts common in the oil and gas industry.
- University of Lagos (B.Sc (Hons) Economics))
- University of Leeds, UK (LL.M Law)
- BPP Law School, UK (Legal Practice Course (LPC))
- Kensington College of Business, London (ICSA)
- Nigerian Law School (BL)
- Energy & Natural Resources
- Corporate & commercial Law
- Company Secretarial
Membership of Professional Societies:
- Nigerian Bar Association
- Law Society of England
- Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators, Nigeria